Metal tanks are typically made of steel or some combination of steel and alloy metals.
Metal tanks are typically made of steel or some combination of steel and alloy metals. They are rust-resistant, fire-resistant, UV rays resistant, and long-lasting even without painting.
- Metal storage tanks may be bolted, welded, or corrugated and may include a liner.
- They may be used for above-ground or below-ground purposes.
- Finishes may include glass fused, epoxy coated, powder-coated, and weathered as well as wrappings such as wood, veneer, and bricked.
- Sizes can vary from 1,000 gallons to over a million gallons.
- Uses for these tanks include rain harvesting, petrochemical, fire prevention, agriculture/irrigation, liquid waste, municipal water storage, and more.
- Shapes may include a conical top or a conical bottom.