Metal tanks are typically made of steel or some combination of steel and alloy metals.
Lakota Legacy Tanks
Lakota Legacy Tanks are a direct product of Lakota Tank Company. Designed by rainwater experts, Alan and Amy Rossing, these steel tanks are 100% manufactured in the USA and feature a sloped roof.
Metal tanks are typically made of steel or some combination of steel and alloy metals. They are rust-resistant, fire-resistant, UV rays resistant, and long-lasting even without painting.
- Metal storage tanks may be bolted, welded, or corrugated and may include a liner.
- They may be used for above-ground or below-ground purposes.
- Finishes may include glass fused, epoxy coated, powder-coated, and weathered as well as wrappings such as wood, veneer, and bricked.
- Sizes can vary from 1,000 gallons to over a million gallons.
- Uses for these tanks include rain harvesting, petrochemical, fire prevention, agriculture/irrigation, liquid waste, municipal water storage, and more.
- Shapes may include a conical top or a conical bottom.