Lakota Legacy Tank
Lakota Legacy Tanks are a direct product of Lakota Tank Company. Designed by rainwater experts, Alan and Amy Rossing, these steel tanks are 100% manufactured in the USA and feature a sloped roof.
Lakota Legacy Tanks are made of steel and can be customized to fit your specific color and sizing needs. They are rust-resistant, fire-resistant, UV rays resistant, and long-lasting even without painting.
- Sizes can vary from 3,000 gallons to over 1,000,000 gallons.
- Tanks feature a 30-degree sloped roof.
- Uses for these tanks include rain harvesting, fire prevention, agriculture/irrigation, well water storage, municipal water storage, and more.
- Colors can vary based on your needs.
- Additional add-ons can be arranged such as ladders for easier access on larger tanks.
Check out this installation of a 15,000-gallon three-ring Lakota Legacy Tank!